Our facilities include an outdoor 25 metre, 8 lane heated pool, warm water pool, learn to swim pool.
Lap lane availability
The lap lane availability guide for the indoor 25m Pool will be issued weekly. Please refer to this page for the most current guide.
Lap lane etiquette
To ensure your lap swimming session is a rewarding one, the following lap lane guidelines have been developed so that all centre users can experience the best visit possible:
- Show courtesy and consideration to others at all times.
- Comply with poolside signage.
- Select a lane based on your swimming speed and stroke selection (slow, medium, fast). You may need to move to an alternate lane if you change strokes.
- Keep to the left of the lane.
- Take care when passing another swimmer. Always pass to the right and return promptly to the left of the lane.
- Allow faster swimmers to pass.
- To avoid congestion at the end of the lane, move to the corner of the lane
- During peak times avoid activities/drills that may disrupt other swimmers.
- Please co-operate with any requests made by the supervising lifeguard.